Description: Jul 25, 2018 · Ex-players named in second sexual harassment lawsuit filed against NFL Network. Hall of Fame WR Michael Irvin was one of a number of former pro …
Description: Dec 12, 2017 · NFL Network has suspended Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor, and Heath Evans while investigating claims of sexual harassment from a lawsuit filed by one of their former colleagues.
Description: Dec 12, 2017 · Six current and former NFL Network employees, five of them former N.F.L. players, were suspended by their employers after they were named in a lawsuit …
Description: Jan 29, 2018 · In a filing made on Jan. 18, NFL Enterprises (which owns the NFL Network) repeatedly denied all of Cantor’s sexual harassment allegations. …
Description: Dec 12, 2017 · NFL Network has suspended the analysts Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans and Ike Taylor “pending an investigation” into allegations of sexual harassment and assault, the network …
Description: Dec 13, 2017 · Warren Sapp addressed the allegations made against him by former NFL Network employee Jami Cantor, who claims Sapp urinated in front of her and gifted her sex toys.
Description: Mar 24, 2018 · Odell Beckham Jr. is facing a $15 million lawsuit, but his lawyer denies that the Giants wide receiver played a role in an alleged assault.
Description: Sep 21, 2017 · Shayanna Jenkins-Hernandez, who was engaged to former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez, has filed a lawsuit against the Patriots and the NFL …
Description: Apr 22, 2015 · A federal judge on Wednesday approved a settlement to resolve a concussion lawsuit between the NFL and thousands of former players. U.S. District Court Judge Anita Brody issued the …
Description: Dec 12, 2017 · Marshall Faulk-- along with NFL legends like Warren Sapp, Donovan McNabb and others -- are named in a lawsuit by a former NFL Network employee who says she was aggressively sexually harassed by ...
Description: Nov 10, 2018 · The Associated Press delivers in-depth coverage on today's Big Story including top stories, international, politics, lifestyle, business, entertainment, and more.
Description: Dec 12, 2017 · Former NFL stars have also been accused. Who Is Eric Weinberger? Bill Simmons’s Top Exec Accused of Sexual Harassment in NFL Network Scandal
Description: Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett said he is considering filing a civil rights lawsuit after an incident in Las Vegas last month in which he says police officers pointed guns at him and used ...
Description: ESPNU is an American digital cable and satellite sports television channel that is owned by ESPN Inc., a joint venture between the Disney–ABC Television Group division of The Walt Disney Company (which owns a controlling 80% stake) and the Hearst Communications (which owns the remaining 20%). The channel is primarily dedicated to coverage of college athletics, and is also used as an ...
Description: Dec 12, 2017 · Several current and former National Football League TV Network employees, including former players and a former executive producer, were accused of sexually harassing a …
Description: Comprehensive National Football League news, scores, standings, fantasy games, rumors, and more
Description: May 02, 2018 · A recent lawsuit over whether the Chicago Bears can stop fans from wearing Packers jerseys on the field may impact whether players may freely protest during U.S. national anthem.
Description: The World League of American Football (shortened to WLAF or World League), later renamed the NFL Europe League (NFL Europe for short) and then NFL Europa, was a professional American football league which operated between 1991 and 2007. It was backed by the National Football League (NFL), the largest league in the United States.Each season culminated with the World Bowl.
Description: Here's what you don't see about Drew Brees and the Saints' reascension up the NFL hierarchy
Description: Find the latest sports news and articles on the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NCAA college football, NCAA college basketball and more at ABC News.
Copyright © 2017